We Can Overcome

Okay consider me to be insane or crazy when it comes to politics but when it comes to my political local fantasy, I admire in some ways all of the candidates for mayor and the incumbent- in my world all of them have roles to play in city government. In some countries coalition party politics is the norm and various members of several parties are a part of the government. Consider that each of the candidates represent various perspectives and visions that in my fantasy are not antithetical . I have attended several forums and debates, their is a way in my fantasy to integrate , maximize and align the visions. Whether New Haven's cup is half full, half empty, full for some, empty for others or whatever- adjustment, incorporation, compromise and synergy should overcome vitriol, animus and division !

Comments