What Would Telly Savalas Think?

 4



I really still can not comprehend why a male has the right to tell a women what hair style looks good or not.- let alone to mock and demean on global television. Oh I forgot if males can tell women for centuries that they do not have the right to choose, then mocking hair styles I guess is easily commented upon. I wonder if Telly Savalas had been in the audience whether Chris would have made fun of his shaved head?
Why Cicely Tyson Risked Her Career on a New Hairstyle
OPRAH.COM
Why Cicely Tyson Risked Her Career on a New Hairstyle
From her short hairstyle on the television series 'East Side/West 






I wonder if Congressperson Ayanna Pressley was in the audience whether  Chris would have tried to make. joke about her?
May be an image of 1 person and standing

Comments