I am excited to share that today I begin my journey as Director, People Operations, at FaithActs for Education.

 


I am excited to share that today I begin my journey as Director, People Operations, at FaithActs for Education. In this role, I will leverage over ten years of experience in strategy, talent, and operations to deepen FaithActs’ leadership and help usher the organization into its next phase of impact in Bridgeport, New Haven, and Hartford. I am excited to pour back into communities that have helped shape my leadership and re-join the fight to bring educational equity and justice to Connecticut’s children.
I’ve admired Jamilah’s leadership since I was a student at the University of Bridgeport almost fifteen years ago. It is no surprise that her strength, brilliance, and dedication to the community would manifest into FaithActs and the education sector more broadly. I am honored to join her, Brandon, Brittany, and the FaithActs team.
Over the next few months, I am excited to work alongside my team to develop new ways of working for a new reality. One that prioritizes a culture of care and centers a sustainable work experience through a liberatory and faith-conscious lens.

Comments