ID.me

 

One down...33+ more to go. Last I checked, ID.me is still active federal agencies including the U.S. Department of Labor, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Social Security Administration and states including: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Nebraska, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Washington, Texas, Virginia, and Wyoming. I encourage decision makers to follow the example of the Internal Revenue Service and drop a company that has knowingly propagated misleading claims. Security begins with trust. Unchecked facial recognition ends in surveillance. Let your voice be heard and be part of the fight at: dumpid.me #surveillance #facialrecognition #blackhistorymonth
Loaded100.00%
Current time 0:03
Duration 0:52
 
1x

Comments