An Afternoon with Dr. Weil

 


I would like to invite you to spend an afternoon with me on Sunday, January 23 - which just so happens to be International Integrative Health Day!
I will take you on a tour of my home garden, lead a special breathwork session, and offer a cooking demonstration from my kitchen.
This virtual event takes place on Zoom. This event is free and you are most welcome to join. To receive the invitation and Zoom link, register at https://event.awcim.arizona.edu/IMmersive_series...
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'YOU ARE INVITED To ATTEND AT HOME WITH ANDY AN AFTERNOON WITH Dr. Weil Join Andy live for breathwork session, tour of his home garden, & a cooking demonstration JANUARY 23, 2022 AT 1PM PST 2PM MST FREE VIRTUAL EVENT VIA ZOOM REGISTER TODAY'
M Hill Burton and 6.1K others
832 Shares

Comments