Emergence


 I am not a Bison or a Boar, and most def do not have a halo but I do wonder what light, or passions illuminates my spirit, 

Well correction, perhaps I have been told that I am a bore, but hey no one is perfect. 

The Bucknell Bisons, the Choate Wild Boars, and the Yale Div school diploma have probably infected my body politic . 

Hopefully not in a deadly way. 

A thus far 72 year old sojourn still seems to  be yes, "still "and yet tantalizing unknown.

Is it possible to still feast on decades of  social and economic investment returns ? 

Or is a new diet required?

To stay "still" lean and mean is new wine required and are new vessels mandatory? 

How many restarts, rebirths, renewals, regurgitations. reflections, reviews , recognitions and rebounds equate to new vistas and visions?

 Perhaps ,new vistas and new visions might yet be embodied, layered and even gestating in the butterfly of emergence.

Comments