Special thanks to Bernard Macklin for hosting in my absence the Tom Ficklin Radio Show:WNHH-LP 103.5 FM on Friday, August 27th at 11 am.

 


Special thanks to Bernard Macklin for hosting in my absence the Tom Ficklin Radio Show:WNHH-LP 103.5 FM on Friday, August 27th at 11 am. Bernard is the Vaccination Outreach Coordinator for CARE - Community Alliance for Research and Engagement. I am deeply appreciative of his efforts and especial thanks to his guests. Tune in via New Haven Independent. Guests will share their perspective re vaccinations and their reluctance. We are engaged in a global war in my opinion on so many fronts. Ideologies, religions, economic strategies,philosophies, eating habits and more are glaringly in conflict and dispute. This time in my opinion like never before we must not close our ears and embrace our common humanity even if we differ.
May be an image of 1 person and indoor
S
Like
Comment
Share

Comments