ADL in Concert Against Hate

 

ADL Concert Against Hate

Dear Thomas,

Tonight will be a great night!

ADL In Concert Against Hate starts at 8 pm ET/5 pm PT, and we hope you’ll join us for this amazing free virtual event. I’m gratified that my friend Aloe Blacc will be lending his talents to this event.

Hi. This is Aloe Blacc, inviting you to come watch my Concert performance; I’ll be singing ‘Hold On Tight’ from my latest album, “All Love Everything” to raise my voice in praise of the courageous heroes we’re honoring tonight. I hope you’ll find the song a moving way to think about empathy and togetherness.

Aloe Blacc ADL Concert Against Hate

I’m also excited to hear from our host, Debra Messing, and from all of my fellow musical guests including Adam Levine, Andra Day, Kenny Loggins, Jason Isbell and Ifetayo Ali-Landing. I’m proud to be performing during this concert to thank our concert honorees and to inspire you and the rest of the ADL community to keep fighting hate, antisemitism and extremism across the country and around the world.

HOW TO WATCH THE CONCERT

Viewing this special event is easy.

Just before the event starts at 8 pm ET / 5 pm PT, click HERE. You don’t need to log in or use a password. Just go to events.adl.org/concert/live, click on the video and enjoy. Don’t miss a moment.

And remember, ADL In Concert Against Hate is a free event, so please share the Concert link with your friends and family and encourage them to join you tonight.

We cannot wait to share this evening of hope and inspiration, and we look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,
Jonathan GreenblattAloe Blacc
ADL CEO & National Director@aloeblacc

Comments