This Coronavirus Issue is an Ongoing Inequality Issue



Kelcy Geonstae Lavar Steele
Listen I respect civic authority, but all these declarations are making it hard for us to be the church. I’m responsible for providing resources to my community and if you are restricting everything you should have made sure there was equity across the board. This isn’t a Coronavirus issue this is a ongoing inequality issue that’s now being realized. Our community is absence of computers to access school work! Many of our parents work two jobs and now they have no where to leave their kids! Not to mention that a lot of our church don’t have wifi and are made up of older members! I’m sorry if I seem a little rebellious, however my community will come through this crisis with resources, faith, and awareness. #Coronmusing

Comments