When God has a Plan for your life,the Impossible becomes Possible

When God has a plan for your life, the Impossible becomes Possible.
When God has a plan for your life, there is no one, nowhere that can stop it and the Impossible, become Possible.

You see, today I was emotional as I walked through the location of the book launch and celebration. I was reflecting on how I thought writing my book "Poverty Curse Broken" about my life was impossible. There were times, when I told myself to stick with real estate, business and mindset coaching. I told myself, to leave the best selling books to TD Jakes, Joyce Meyers, and Joel Osteen. But, God had a plan; and it included me being an author. It was one of the hardest things I ever did, but it is also the most satisfying. I've had testimony, after testimony come in from people globally; which has been confirmation that God has anointed my story.

In just 7 days, on Martin Luther King Day, I will be celebrating this major mile stone in my life in my hometown of New Haven, CT and I am SO HAPPY, YOU will be there to celebrate with me! This event is going to be amazing, and like no other book launch you have attended!!! I look forward to seeing you personally, answering your questions, signing your books, taking pictures and celebrating.

BTW - VIP is SOLD OUT and we only have a few FREE general admission tickets left before we reach capacity. So, If you have a friend or family member you wanted to bring with you, REGISTER them Right Now :) www.robertahoskiestory.eventbrite.com

My prayer, is that this event, be so powerful that the people who attend it, don't leave the same!

I will see you on MLK day! Much Love,
Dr. Roberta

Comments