Are You Ready to Get Enriched?

I would like to thank Southern Connecticut State University for allowing me to pour into close to 700 students over the past two days! It has been an amazing two days and I am blessed to have been chosen for this opportunity.
When I started Richardson Training and Consulting, LLC my thought was to do one or two engagements a year and slowly build over time. God had a different plan for me...Balancing a business with a career, family and civic engagement is not easy....but it's also not impossible.
There is someone out there that is burning both ends of the candle and waiting for their "break." I'm here to tell you that you have to work hard every day, perfect your craft and develop your brand. Don't devote time making statuses and ruminating on who isn't supporting you. Instead, be appreciative of those who do support you.
I'm going to enjoy this last week of August and then I'm ready to roll again. So...if you're looking for a Keynote Speaker, Workshop Facilitator, Strategic Planner or Coaching around Personal and Professional Development, look no further than here!
Are YOU ready to get enRICHed?!

Comments