Living in the Gift

View in browser
Hello everyone,
I am happy to announce the launch of a new online course called Living in the Gift, which I have created with massive help from the team of incredible people working with me. They are Marie Goodwin, Laurie Young, Kyle Buckley, Lauren Buckley, Adrian Hoppel, and my beloved ex-wife Patsy Kuo Eisenstein. The course weaves together my own mini-lectures with live webcasts and recorded conversations with people of wisdom.
I also wrote this essay to convey some of the core concepts of the course. Basically, it is a journey into the relational, psychological, and social practice of the ideas of my book Sacred Economics, as they have evolved in the seven years since it was published. While we do touch on economic/political issues in the course, the bulk of it attends to the personal transition from Separation to Gift. I think you will find my take on themes of gratitude, generosity, scarcity, wealth, synchronicity, business, work, and creativity to a little unorthodox and, I hope, pragmatically useful.
You can find more details on the course main page. I've set the course fee at the low low price of... just kidding. As usual, we offer the course by gift, welcoming participants to set the course fee that feels appropriate to them (it could be zero). All are welcome. You are welcome. Do have a look if you are in a place in life where you feel new gifts arising, or feel limited in the expression of your gifts, or want to learn more about bringing gift principles into business, or sense the possibility of a higher level of creativity and effectiveness that isn't about trying harder.
Sincerely,
Charles

Comments