Thomas Allen Harris, Appointed Senior Lecturer at Yale

It’s official! Starting my new position as Senior Lecture at Yale University - a joint appointment between African American Studies and Film and Media Studies. Grateful that Yale created this position for me as well as continue my research through two courses that extend my current work - Fall - “Family Narratives/Cultural Shifts” and Spring “Archive Aesthetics/Community Collaborations”. Deeply grateful to have the opportunity to work with students to engage the archives here at Yale while I produce my new television series - Family Pictures USA - which looks at the country through the photo albums of its citizens.
Love this terrific spread in the Yale Dailey News - Thanks @annienields
#yaleuniversity #yaleuniversityartgallery #family #familyphotography#familypicturesusa #1world1family

Comments