Illuminations


Six sessions - Wednesdays April 25 through May 30.
Here’s the first 25 minutes of my new Reflections series – Illumination. Watch the rest of this first session today, then see session 2 live this Wednesday. I hope you will join me for the rest of this wonderful series!
One small experience is all you need. I hope in some small way I can convey to all of you my sense of awe. Would that I could. What I can offer you is a set of spiritual practices to help you explore the ways illumination lies in wait in your own life. I hope you will join me for this new Reflections series.

Love,

Caroline
New on SoundsTrue…
Registration just opened for The Science of Medical Intuition, which features over 18 hours of audio and video teachings, meditations, and special bonuses, including more than 6 hours of new video trainings. It is the most comprehensive program ever developed on the topic.
Upcoming Workshops
We offer students powerful and intensive courses designed to enrich your spiritual life and enhance your sense of well-being. 
This workshop is already 3/4 full…
How to Work with the Laws of Energy and the Power of Grace

August 16 - 19, 2018

With special guest lecturer C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D.
This workshop is already 2/3 full…
Becoming an Empowered Human Being
Wedgewood Hotel & Spa, VancouverNovember 5 - 8, 2018

Registration is now open for this year’s workshop in Vancouver and attendance is limited to under 50 guests – making this is a rare opportunity to work with Caroline in an intimate setting.

Comments