Faith Hunter


Several defining moments of my life can be categorized by hard choices, abrupt changes, massive shifts, painful circumstances, brilliant surprises, unconditional sweetness, and glorious awakenings. Each of these experiences release subtle impressions on my mind and infuse reminders to stay to open to life and love!
The past few days of absorbing the hatred fueling the incidents in Charlottesville required me to stay rooted yet open. With a crazy mix of anger and sadness, my focus has been to show up for my yoga students, nourish my own soul, and surround myself with love and kindness. I know for a fact, LOVE is fierce. Even in the darkness it stays strong.
I’m sending this email to share some of my latest offers. These are the tools I personally use to stay aligned and rooted to my true self!
LOVE is my only option!
Faith




I'm heading your way!
9/9/17 – Tula Yoga, Chicago, IL – RSVP
9/10/17-9/11/17 – Minneapolis (details coming soon)
9/22/17 – 9/24/17 – Savannah Yoga Center, Savannah, GA – RSVP
10/13/17-10/15/17 – Yogaloft Cologne, Germany – RSVP
10/20/17 – 10/22/17 – Inside Yoga Conference, Frankfurt Germany – RSVP
10/23/17 – 10/30/17 – Les Bohemes Healthfulness Retreat, Zanzibar, Africa –RSVP
11/10/17 – Yoga Teacher Training (300hr Advanced Program), Washington, DC, Learn more at embracedc.com
12/29/17 – 12/31/18 – Kripalu, Weekend Retreat – RSVP

Comments