Charlottesville: Race and Terror

Thanks Sarah, for sharing your thoughts:Sarah Diamond
I can't even begin to describe my horror in watching this video. We have to do everything in our power not to dehumanize anyone, because otherwise hatred will win. I am sure I know how to do this...but there are others in history who have paved the way and have a lot to teach us about nonviolence in the face of extreme hate and propensity for violence. We must organize for love and activate the love of humanity in others. Perhaps love army is not the right word--but orchestrating a love revolution to bring about the beloved community is a vision I can embrace.
On Saturday hundreds of white nationalists, alt-righters, and neo-Nazis traveled to Charlottesville, Virginia to participate in the “Unite the Right” rally. ...
YOUTUBE.COM

Comments