Saturday's lineup at the convention is a sight to see! We look forward to you joining us Saturday, April 29th, 2017 as we close the convention with a BANG on its last day and honor young people for outstanding achievements on NAN's convention's YOUTH DAY!
Everyone is invited to the convention on Saturday, but we especially want to invite your YOUTH to join us at the convention on THIS DAY!
SATURDAY AT THE CONVENTION will feature:
- The annual Measuring the Movement Forum
-NAN Youth Day Ribbon Cutting Ceremony honoring Ryan Battle and April Reign
- A Seat at the Table: Working to be respected despite being young panel
-Challenging Incarceration: Ending State Violence & Shifting Away From punishment panel
-Is Social Media Activism Overrated panel
-Stand in the Light: the Future of Diversity in Entertainment panel
-Macy's "Be Empowered" workshop
- A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste: Juvenile justice, Saving Children from the school to prison pipeline panel
- Right Decisions right Now Be Tobacco Free: Youth Tobacco Prevention Workshop
-NAN's Youth Hackathon & Technology Competition
-NAN's Annual Fashion Show
To review the national convention schedule click here:
- Tickets for the Fashion show are currently available to print online from our website www.nationalactionnetwork.net. The tickets are absolutely free but you are encouraged to reserve your seat in advance for this highly anticipated event to close out the convention!
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to you joining us at the National convention on Thursday!