I Just Want to Be Free- Blog Tallk Radio

(Ficklin Media Note: This radio commentary was inspired by the announcement of Dr. Umar Johnson's upcoming keynote at the Cathedral of the Holy Spirit Announcement Link
Listen to my new episode I Just Want to be Free at http://tobtr.com/s/9882627#BlogTalkRadio I just want to be free
How often have we heard the cry " I just want to be free." Not just Phylis Wheatley, or the Amistad political prisoners. Not just the Hebrews in Egypt nor the Scots or the Irish not too mention for that matter the confederacy who stopped talking and took action.
The voluminous historical record of wanting to describe and to define individual agency, personal d...
See More

I just want to be free How often have we heard the cry " I just want to be free." Not just Phylis Wheatley, or the Amistad political prisoners. Not just the Hebrews in Egypt nor the Scots or the Irish not too mention for that matter the confederacy who stopped talking and took action. The voluminous... Transcript https://tomficklin.blogspot.com/2017/03/i-just-want-to-be-free.html

Dr. Umar Johnson Appeatance Information

Comments