An Invitation from Jamal Jimerson, 100 Men, 100 Days

 For details, inbox me ASAP. The breakfast is free, but I'm asking for real men to stand with me...and make a commitment to our mothers, wives, sisters, and daughters by supporting this movement! Let me know. I'm tagging some of the true stand up brothers I know personally (from around the state), but any MAN in my network who wants to stand can be my personal guest. Let's go brothers!
I'm honored to support Aurora Foundation for Women & Girls and my friend Veronica T. DeLandro. I'm also honored to be on the 100 Men's Honorary Committee. Our plan is simple - to recruit 100 men to STAND UP and MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the lives of women and girls across the Hartford Region. On Tuesday September 27, along with Hartford Mayor Luke Bronin and other community leaders, I will attend the 100 Men | 100 Days Kickoff Breakfast. I am openly inviting 10 men to join me. For details, inbox me ASAP. The breakfast is free, but I'm asking for real men to stand with me...and make a commitment to our mothers, wives, sisters, and daughters by supporting this movement! Let me know.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment   Storify

Comments