Memories

My
My good friend David Cedric Rico shares below about memories. I was struck by his post like a meteor for the mind works in mysterious ways, it's wonders to behold. 

We live it is said in time and space, and yet when the  scientists now suggest  time and space can be bent, modified , "quantumfied"  and even forgotten. 

We can drift through the timeless or speed through the nanosecond and yet the malleable  dreaming and waking state star ship of imagination is always with us.



David Cedric Rico
8 hrs
Work ends but the dishwasher is struggling so I decide to help him finish. He asks me about the girls that I loved so I begin describing the architecture of their laughter. I smile as I mop the floor telling all the stories that still feel good, I end, half talking to him, half talking to myself. I sigh and say, "It's in the past". He stops washing, looks me dead in the eye and says, "You know the best thing about the past is that it will always be with you". And for the first time in a while I remember that I am completely full, fully blessed, and blessedly cared after. I remember that even stories take up space.

Comments