Ficklin Media Virtual Photo Album Tour










Folks often ask about my photos.

It has dawned upon me that I probably have  been blessed to have  more direct visual access to community life than most people.

The link below is to my photo archive which is free to view.

I have attended many events and have seen for example organizations display photos from their past as kind of a pictoral history.

Regretfully but also in an honored way, families and funeral homes have asked me for pictures.

Alternatively, (Candace-yes I am talking about you) I have an ongoing annual photo shoot over the last few years with young folks as they grow up who are brought by their parents to certain client retainers every year.

Regardless of the circumstances , to be able to witness, share and archive history-herstory-ourstory
remains a refreshing passion.


Ficklin Media Virtual Photo Album Tour

Comments