Shout Out to Tracey Foskey- An Autism Abolitionist














Ficklin Media Photo Album Autism Awareness Resource Fair

Facebook Photo Album

Ficklin Media salutes Tracey Foskey.

There are of course many people on the planet.

Many people are doing good things.

I offer up my heartfelt salute to Tracey not because what she is doing is any more important than what anyone else is doing.

We all breathe. We all consume planet resources . We all die .

Yet, whenever  I am blessed to encounter someone who engages with others for a common cause, it warms my heart.

The specific common cause does not matter.

What matters is that the cause, the passion, the need, the idea is a common one. It is shared, lived, afflicted yes perhaps but oh so importantly addressed.

How the cause is approached and defined does not matter to me.

How the cause recruits and embraces others does not matter to me.

I just love to see folks demonstrating what we have in common, testifying to what we have in common and loving in many splendid ways what we have in common.

Here's to you Tracey !

Additional photo links to previous awareness event:




Comments