A Word from Deborah Bailey : Wishing You Good Health

Hi Family,
Greetings! Peace & blessings to all.
The scenic view of the beautiful El Yunque National Rainforest in Puerto Rico.
My Beloved Victor "G7" & I both celebrate our birthdays in January 2 days apart, we spent time celebrating in PR last year.
As I reflect back on the beauty of Puerto Rico, and the importance of the rain forest, it brings to my mind the fact, that the closer and the more we are connected to nature, the healthier we will be.
Eating green plant food is the key to health, wellness and longevity. My Love & I gave up eating meat about 7 years ago. Recently it was in the news about how luncheon meats are carcinogen, other wise cancer causing.
I have been absent on Facebook since I so rarely post. So, let's call this my launch or debut. You can expect to hear from me more often, & I will also be launching a YouTube channel.
I studied at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition and I am a certified holistic health coach, I have taught anatomy, physiology and a host of other wellness & motivational topics for over 15 years.
Those of you who know me, are knowledgeable of the fact that I've been in the self image, beauty & health industry for over 30 years. So, it's time I let my voice be heard. I thank you all who have been requesting to be friends with me on Facebook, stay tuned as our friendship blossoms.
Please check out my website:
Deborahbaileygoodhealth.com.
I and you are a work in progress, let's grow together. Too many of our brothers & sisters are leaving this Earth to soon. We have to step back and take control, take charge of our health and eat food with more thought. Maintaining our weight, is essential. Our grand and great grand children are in jeopardy. Processed, sweet, fake & genetically modified foods are addictive & eventually deadly. It may take some years, but the food will kill you. Be vigilant & aware.
I am available for private & group sessions, Corporate & organizational talks & lectures on health & wellness. Contact me at: letyourlightshinedaily@yahoo.com.
Invest in your health, you deserve the best!
Learn how to nourish your body and create the life that you've been dreaming of by downloading the first two digital chapters copy of Integrative Nutrition: Feed Your…
DEBORAHBAILEYGOODHEALTH.COM

Comments