Malla Haridat, Entrepreneur

Kickstart your potential - Sm biz tips by Malla Haridat
My mission: 
To transform YOUR business so you land more ideal clients with ease 


I want you to kickstart your potential - both personally and professionally!  I'll help you solve your biz headaches so you can run the business of your dreams.  

Follow me on Periscope @mallaharidat!
Dear ,

Happy New Year everyone!!  I hope it's started with a bang and you are excited about the new possibilities for the year.

I'm in San Fran this week delivering two trainings for a client.  Who hoo!  So this newsletter is short and sweet.

But if you know this year is YOUR year to get your business kickstarted...then this article is for you!
  
Much love and success,
Malla
Don't bother making New Year's business resolutions this year.  Make a two month or three month goal.  Super busy and can't see that far?  Develop a  two week goal.
Why?  Read more here: 
Like
Tweet
Forward to Friend
Pin
Copyright © 2016 New Designs for Life, All rights reserved.
unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

Comments