Black Future-Support Black Community Business Month

I have been thinking about the upcoming historical/herstorical month of February.

While editor in chief and CEO of the Inner City Newspaper for ten years, I framed the month as African Genesis Month, which I still like.

But just recently my mind came up with the phrase, "Black Future-Invest in Black Community Business Month."

Our community business of course, extends far beyond monetary transactions. 

The return on our personal energy investment on the planet is subject to future evaluations and yet we can manage and direct our portfolio of personal time to a family-friend-associate-anyone strategy.

Speaking personally, I am going to seize this marketing opportunity period to proactively dedicate myself to being in the present, acting toward a better future and paying it forward to the best of my ability.

Buy black campaigns are nice, one love is always in season and pursuing your dreams always make sense.

In essence, I want this month to further develop and strengthen my "making sense' muscle in every way that I can.

Happy Trails over the next few weeks and who knows where such habit exercising will lead.


Comments