Many Thanks to the We Care Community Center












I was blessed and honored to be an award recipient from the WeCare Community Center, Inc. Great Gatsby Gala held last Saturday at the Courtyard by the Marriot in Shelton. 

I was unable to attend and as we enter 2016 this award has helped me to recognize even more deeply how each day and second for that matter is a present.


In full disclosure, I recognize when I read of others on facebook having a bad day or being under the weather I am somewhat critical. But I was under the weather on Saturday and had to choose to stay put. 

The lesson for me in 2016 is to take better care of myself and to not burn out prematurely. 

Thanks again to the We Care Community Center for the most appreciated recognition and congrats to the other honorees: Daryl McGraw, Eileen Siriano, Howard Dimbo, Lyle Hassan Jones and Beverly Gill.

Comments