Wayne's Weekly Wisdom Responsive Template









Wayne's Weekly Wisdom Responsive Template:

Dear Tom ,

During his Divine Love Workshop in Maui last year, Wayne shared a section from Mary Terhune’s book, Out of the Blue, about Self-Realization. He shared his thoughts on the similarities between his experience and hers and how the experience of Divine Love can change your life:

I get a lot of mail. People write things to me and they say on the envelope: Wayne Dyer, Hawaii, no zip code or anything, or Wayne Dyer, Maui and it gets to me! So, I got a book like that in the mail and it was called Out of the Blue. The subtitle is called Jesus, Self-Realization, Death and Creation and on the front it says ‘And God Spoke: Here is your Divinity, the Divinity that Awaits all Mankind.’ It was written by a woman who is a nurse and lives out in the east coast. I get so many that I am rarely able to read them. I usually just donate them to libraries or prisons; places where people aren’t able to get books. For some reason, whatever that reason may be, on the day that this book arrived addressed Wayne Dyer, Maui, I decided I liked the cover and I don’t know what it was. I started reading it.

2016 Everyday Wisdom Calendar

This woman had an experience in July of 1988. She had an experience of Divine Love. Now it’s the same experience that I had after the healing with John of God. That changed my life. I mean, my children will tell you, I became a different person after having this moment of Divine Love. I want to share with you in a reading. While I was reading it, I was so touched by the similarity that I felt. After I had the experience with John of God, I had a birthday a few weeks after that. My birthday is May 10th, this had happened April 28th. I was in San Francisco making the film about my father, my greatest teacher about forgiveness. On my birthday, I had that teary feeling, and all I wanted to do was share and serve. That’s all I wanted to do. When I came out of my bedroom that night, I had my sutures removed, and I saw my children, they thought I had been doing drugs in my room because I had no pupils in my eyes. It looked like my eyes had been scratched, like someone had taken a knife, gone into my eye and scratched inside. All I could see was my two children, Serena and Sands. They just looked at me like ‘what’s wrong with you?’ and all I could see was this most beautiful love. I put my arms around both of them and said you just look so beautiful. And look at the ocean, it just looks like love soup.

Everything just changed. It lasted for weeks and weeks, but in the first hour or so, I had a watch on, a very, very expensive watch on that exploded in the night when these entities came. I mean the trees looked different; I went swimming and the fish looked different. I went swimming with turtles. They just looked like God, every little fish. My son was going to go spear fishing. I said “Don’t do that, those are my friends.” He said, “Dad, you ate something last night.” Honestly, it just changed me so much on my birthday morning, on the 10th of May, my 71st birthday, I went downstairs and I had several thousands of dollars of cash with me and I got it all converted to 50 dollar bills. I spent the entire day of my birthday giving away money, hugging and holding, speaking to and being with homeless people who were looking for plastic bottles. This was 6 o’ clock in the morning. It was reminding me of what Mother Teresa said: “Every day I see Jesus Christ in all of his distressing disguises.” That’s what I saw, I saw the Christ Consciousness. I saw the unfolding of God in everyone. That’s basically how my life has been since then. I am now 73. It was a life-changing moment.

When I read what this lady, Mary Terhune, wrote I felt the same teary-eyed feeling I had on my birthday.


--Wayne

Listen to the complete audio recording »

(Note: If the links do not automatically start downloading and open a music/video player that streams the audio, then please right-click on the “Play/Pause” button and select “Save File/Video As” to download the file.)

In Out of the Blue, Mary Terhune, shares her personal journey of spiritual awakening, mystical encounters, and visions, as well as the universal truths revealed to her in the process. She encourages readers to enlighten their senses and be mindful of their own true destiny. Embrace your inner light. 




Comments