Fate , Fortune, Folly or Favor......












You may have  heard folks talk about finding favor, the immutable wheel of fate, and more.

I spoke  earlier today with a friend about an upcoming radio interview  and my mind wandered while discussing this evening the  homeless gentlemen pictured who has been in the news.

My good friend and he is still my good friend remarked about 13 years ago, upon seeing my then second year journey of wearing my hair natural, that the only guys that he knew who wore their hair this way were either in jail, unemployed or homeless.

This friend knew of dare I say my pedigree but still was unable to contain his self revealing remark.

Whether we have all of our senses, all of our limbs or all of our wits could perhaps be random or predestined.

But it seems to me that we should reflect whenever we can as society seems to scatter the pieces of our wholeness. Whether we accelerate or heal the dialectic of "thrival-versus-survival" what does it mean to create a human world can always be everyone's occupation.


Comments