Univision Cuts Ties With Miss Universe After Trump's Comments About Latinos

















Univision Cuts Ties With Miss Universe After Trump's Comments About Latinos

During Trump's announcement he made unfortunate remarks that have been deemed racist. "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems," he said. "[Mexican immigrants] are bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting. I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall.”

Comments