Women's Business Empowerment Circle -Faith In Action








I can only write personally these days and  prefer to try to speak from the " I " voice.

My testimony is that I have been blessed to be involved recently from the digital documentation standpoint with a client's trial sermon, the CT State Missionary Baptist Convention and the Heritage Chorale Concerts just to name a few.

I  also witnessed yesterday the Women's Business Empowerment Circle Workshop at Mercy Center.

I relished in being reminded  that what we call this being human conundrum for some compels the mystery unraveling journey to be be pursued with conscious participation and complete acknowledgement that we as separate individuals do not have all the answers.

It strikes me that when we come together and ponder-pray-praise from the common book of humanity  the answer indicators  become clearer, the journey becomes more joy filled and the quest becomes more inspired.

Facebook photos

Comments