The Plague












In response to the cartoon above that I posted on Facebook a good friend shared the comment below:


"We now have the ability to magnify every comment, every action. racism is an endemic human condition, in ever continent, in every community among every race. We don't have to accept racist action but we can keep our context and frankly our cool. President Obama did a good job of discussing this in his Selma speech, I hope we don't lose that with every incident."

Good friends are treasured. They help to illuminate my thinking, challenge my thinking and to assist my thinking. This particular friend I almost always disagree with. 

This is a good point from my perspective, for friendship does not mean just to agree to get along. We are a much varied species -this human kind likes of which the planet has never seen before.

My point is that without super radical action, we may never seen this species again. 

What we call racism, the exercise of our dark side, the manifestation of our nihilistic tendency, the ability to create weapons of mass destruction in pursuit of peace, the race to destroy ourselves, regardless of the category of description, our evolution to clear global destruction without radical action is crystal clear to me.

I concur whole mind body and soul with part of my good friends comment that " We have the ability to magnify every comment, every comment, every action."

The evolutionary human kind pollution is at a tipping point. Mass action, constant action, 247365 eradication efforts are necessary to literally save the planet. 

Full scale and  media bombardment and dissemination to destroy the  universal DNA of racism is required like never before
and Ficklin Media is dedicated to this task.


Comments