Strategic Real Estate Investments, Made Simple, Saturday August 23, 2014

 
 
 
 
 
 
Roberta Hoskie shared a link.

Saturday, August 23, 2014 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (PDT)

New Haven, CT

 
It's a pleasure to introduce my New Real Estate Investors Program "Strategic Real Estate Investments, MADE SIMPLE". My program will create additional income & the potential to make $100K or more! My program is NOT like other real estate programs. I'm Locally Based & will NOT sell you dvd's! I'll PERSONALLY assist you with your investment from Start to Finish! RSVP Now! - Limited Seating. Cost:$20

The program is perfect for First Time Home Buyers as well as Seasoned Investors!! Everyone can participate, even if you have challenged credit.

Order tickets via Eventbrite:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/roberta-hoskies-strategic-real-estate-investments-made-simple-tickets-11935556571?aff=efbevent


Comments