Janet Davenport-Spirit Linking-Strategic Thinking

After 10 years as the communications chief, I will be leaving Universal Health Care Foundation of Connecticut on July 1 and opening a new and exciting chapter in my professional life. The reason the fit at UHCF was so good for me and the organization was in part related to a shared commitment to transforming a broken (health care) system and serving as a catalyst for engaging and empowering people.These have been themes throughout my professional, civic and personal engagements. So after considerable thought, I have decided to take that strength to the next level as a Certified Life and Communications Coach. I founded Davenport Coaching Solutions last year to help change agents heal their relationships with their callings so they can live and lead in more integrated ways. Life is indeed a journey! And I look forward to continuing the celebration of this incredible voyage with my Facebook Family and Friends

Comments