HERE'S MAISHA- A LITTLE UPDATE FROM MESSAGE MEDIUM









"How I Did It: Women Entrepreneurs Tell All"

A panel of women entrepreneurs in Boston provided amazing insights on leadership & entrepreneurship, brought together by Inc. Magazine & Capital One Spark including:

Susan Leger Ferraro - founder of Little Sprouts, The Lupoli Companies and its real estate division Riverwalk Properties.

Laura Fitton - Founder, Oneforty.com, Inbound Marketing Evangelist, HubSpot.

We discussed the challenges of hiring and delegating, courage in the face of looming failure, letting go, being a great mentee and managing growth.

I was so honored to take part, meet these incredible women and share my insights from 15 years of being an entrepreneur.
I hope these videos inspire and help you re-focus this year!



The Superbowl was also an exciting time for us!

No, I wasn't drafted! I was invited by the NFL Players Association to help them educate.




Moderating the NFL Players Association Conference

My panelists included retired NFL players Jude Waddy, Roman Oben and Dan Upperco.

I also had the pleasure of connecting with retired NFL player Don Coleman, Founder & President of Global Hue - America's leading multicultural ad agency.

What an amazing community. Not only did I help share information about branding, I also learned a lot that day.

Videos will be coming soon but here is a photo with the inspiring President of Global Hue's Detroit office, Detavio Samuels (right), who was also one of my panelists + Calcie Cooper (far left) and Mark Doman (left).


Message Medium is growing! And I'd like you to grow with us.

After recalibrating for 2 years, April 2014 marks the exciting launch of "Growing Digital". We've joined some amazing partners like Leslie Grossman (Co-founder, Women's Leadership Exchange; Author Link Out, Vistage Chair) and Ramon Ray (Founder SmallBizTechonolgy.com & Small Business Summit). These workshops help businesses who've reached the challenging $1-$10 million milestone push farther into explosive growth.




Growing Digital Launch - April 2nd

The 7-part series will cover every area of building a digital growth strategy: SEO, social media, tracking & analytics, social & search advertising, email marketing, mobile marketing, online video, digital strategy/campaign planning and building your team.

The first workshop on April 2nd features the former Director of External Media for JetBlue discussing how to create incredible storytelling that will build a memorable brand, create a competitive advantage and drive PR and social media action.

Early bird rates are currently in effect - I look forward to seeing you there!




I want to thank you for supporting the growth of Message Medium.

I wish you the best for 2014! Stay tuned for an intro email for Growing Digital in a couple of days + new events and content for you in 2014!


All my best wishes,


Maisha Walker
President
Message Medium

Our Services    |    Growing Digital    |    Read My Inc. column    |    My Tips on Twitter    |    Contact Us

Visit us here if you no longer wish to receive our emails:
http://mailer.messagemedium.com/private/KY7O/jav/iuyjWJP/unsubscribe/20658879

610 5th Avenue #5116, New York, NY 10185

Comments