TO THINE OWNSELF BE TRUE

How often have we heard the mantra about being true to yourself. Please do not be offended but that is why i admire members of the KKK, members of the tea party, members of the Black Panther Party, religious zealots, Minister Farrakhan and others.

The search for your individual comfort level is sought be all of us. Collaboration among our individual body-mind-spirit energies can only be managed by each of us . Yet the winds of opinion and pressures weigh in and distract and even inform such a quest.

I love reading the dissenting arguments in Supreme Court decisions. These opinions which did not persuade a majority of the justices pertaining to that particular case really inspire me. The same set of facts viewed and evaluated by the best legal minds in the nation rarely are viewed uniformly.

Some of my friends feel that their beliefs are constantly and continually in the minority.

I certainly feel , me-myself and I  as we used to say, that my perspective and opinion are matters often time are "outvoted" by others in the room. Perhaps that is why I have voted for third party candidates from time to time.

You may not be interested in whether I voted for Ross Perot or Ralph Nader. But as a digression, some would suggest that Bush 1 lost because of Ross Perot and the Gore was gored and lost because of Nader.

Anyway to all of you out there who feel outvoted, stick to your guns, fire with love and harmonic intentions, keep the faith and let history decide the outcome.

Comments