COME ON HOME

Posted: 27 Jun 2013 10:00 PM PDT
Jupiter just moved into Cancer and will be rolling on through over the next year. This transit brings our thoughts to home and family and even beyond; it brings us to the very core of our being. Cancer correlates with the 4th House of the natal chart, the most private, quiet part of us. Cancer and the 4th House have a lot to do with how we were nurtured as children, our memories and our family legacy. We’re going to revisit a lot of this stuff over the next year so get ready. Fortunately Jupiter brings healing and enlightenment. Jupiter is a jubilant and playful energy, so we can expect to reconnect with our past in a way that feels good.
Of course, our home is also the physical body and we may find that we’re ready to shift our relationship with these alchemical vehicles. Are you comfortable in your own body? Can you recognize your own gifts and abilities that come with the body you have right now? How is the 2013 summer of fitness, health and beauty progressing? Here’s an update from me: I’ve been doing wonderful things for my skin. Pretty proud of that. I started walking in my neighborhood to get in motion and feel the trees. I’m taking time out to listen to soothing music and meditate. I’ve added a couple of supplements that alleviate stress and I’ve been eating better since the solstice but I’m not going to lie, I had a rapid weight gain right AFTER I decided to make this the summer of fitness, health and beauty. Ironic, huh?
I’ve been ever more aware of the ‘perfect pictures’ I have about what fitness, health and beauty needs to look like and what I need to look like for that matter. I’ve been looking at other people’s bodies and marveling at how unique each one is. It’s insane that we have this one, ideal picture of what a ‘good’ body looks like.Let’s get free of the control and pain that this one ideal generates. I don’t think we realize how much this affects us even though we do realize it (we don’t).
In fact, there are all sorts of things that affect us on very unconscious levels. There’s the right kind of job, the right kind of relationship, the right way to think about things and on and on. I’m so excited to watch Jupiter move through the part of us that holds these semi-unconscious pictures and give them all a great big healing. Jupiter is going to help us discover more about our own truths when it comes to everything from home, to love, to family, to money, to our most important values and on and on.
The beginning of a transit can be unsettling. There’s an adjustment taking place. In this case, we’re talking about a boisterous energy (Jupiter) moving through a quiet part of us. Some of us might feel a little unnerved as this cycle gets underway. Let’s use this transit to move into a more organic space. One day the body space is great, the next day not so much and it’s fine. We can cultivate a space of awareness and compassion about it all. We can release what we’ve been taught to be and become more of who we really are now. Jupiter is about to do some housecleaning. Welcome this!
Jupiter in Cancer lands in a specific place in your natal chart, illuminating more intricately how the healing will unfold for you. Are you curious? Let’s do a reading! It’s easier than ever before to connect using the 12listen.com system. Open an account, decide how much you want to spend and give me a call. The system does all the work for you and my availability has expanded. Starting now and running all through tomorrow (Friday 6/28), 60 minute sessions will be on sale at $45 off. Get your block of time here and use it when you need it.
Whether we spend 10 minutes or 2 hours together, understanding the gifts and challenges these cycles offer can help us find that cozy space of home, wherever we are and whatever might be happening.
I am so excited to see what happens!
xo
-Julia
ps. If any of you enjoy psychedelic music as much as I do, please enjoy this song about coming home.

Do you know might benefit from this article? Feel free to share!
You are subscribed to email updates from Julia Stonestreet Smith

Comments