YOUR GIFT

We know the words  and phrase, a picture is worth a thousand words, give the gift that keeps on giving, and more. In this new age of exponential speed dissemination and viral marketing, I was thinking of what I could give to my audience partners as we move into 2013 with commitment to increased harmony , adoration and focus expansion of the light side of our sometimes dark humanity.

I have been blessed to have captured much of the celebration of life of these parts of our small earth planet and would like to "gift" in some measure my photo album to you.

I would wager that there is a good chance that if our view the titles of my photo albums that you might find someone that brings warm memories to your heart or some photo that you would like to share with others during this holiday season.

Let's not only save a tree but revive if I might so proudly say someone's spirit. Simply click on a photo that you like, drag it to your desktop and send it gratis to someone.

 We can all share our blessings. Mine have been many.

Happy Holidays, Merry Xmas, Happy Kwaanza and Feliz Navidad

http://ficklin.smugmug.com/




Comments

Dimi said…
Dear Tom.....Blessing come in many ways yours is such a gift which you have not let go not notice....I wish you a happy 2013 and God will keep you. I pray that you will be able to share your God given talents throughout the year!....Blessings be on to you, your family and everyone that you touch through out your life...Your Sister In Life..Dimi