Skip to main content

NOTHING COMPARES WITH HIM


 

Nothing Compares With Him

To what can we compare God?  Who is like the Lord?
What you are to a paper airplane, God is to you.
Make one.  Challenge it to race you around the block.  Who’s faster?
Invite the airplane to a game of one-on-one basketball. Will you not dominate the court? And well you should.
The thing exists only because you formed it and flies only when someone throws it.
God asks Isaiah:  “To whom will you compare me?  Who is my equal?” As if his question needed an answer, he gives one: I am God.  I alone!  I am God, and there is no one else like me.
King David marveled, “Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence?” (Psalm 139:7)

You and I may have power.  But God is power. No one and nothing compares with Him!
From Cast of Characters
GRACE ~  A family of book products coming soon from Max Lucado!
GRACE family of products
Pre-Order Now – Shipping soon!

Comments