Best of Dropout Nation: Gwen Samuel on the Importance of Good Education Choices | Dropout Nation: Coverage of the Reform of American Public Education Edited by RiShawn Biddle

Best of Dropout Nation: Gwen Samuel on the Importance of Good Education Choices | Dropout Nation: Coverage of the Reform of American Public Education Edited by RiShawn Biddle: "In this Best of Dropout Nation from last April, Connecticut Parents Union* President Gwen Samuel argues that parents have to do more than simply trust schools with their children. Read, consider, and take action.
Parents, guardians and taxpayers, why do we allow other people to make all the decisions on behalf of our children in school? Even though we know some of those decisions are fiscally irresponsible or they put our children at risk
Would you take your child to a doctor that you know has a history of malpractice or treating their patients bad? You wouldn’t. Would you knowingly make your children drink spoiled milk, or eat rotten food? You wouldn’t! Yet, we send our children to some schools that we know are dangerous, staffed poorly, extremely low-performing, unwelcoming to families, lacking fiscal and staffing accountability. We send our kids to schools where people are paid regardless of whether the children learn."

Comments

Alina Florence said…
This post is great. I like to discuss Education. I got secondary data collection services from a good website. You should also visit here.

billygiil said…
I believe this will help your website become more organized because you have decided to set a part on this site for the inquiries regarding tax and as well as the helpful discussions. To be honest, this is one of the few sites buy problem solving gadgets that are doing this kind of strategy. Also, I think that this will not only benefit your clients or the potential ones but you most especially because you will be able to see the questions easier.buy problem solving gadgets.
MichelAnthony said…
Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work, as a writer I am providing assignment help websites for students.
joaquinkylian said…
Today it is very difficult to find a writing service that provide reflective essay help online quality according to the modern writing style. I remember, two days ago I was looking for on behalf of my friend, but I know how much I have to make the struggle to find the best service.
thomasjack0888 said…
This is a fantastic blog post. This is my first visit to this website, and I'm blown away by the quality of the content. I enjoy talking about education. In the web design jack, I offer website designing services . Thank you for providing this information.
Emma Watson said…
25% off. Enter this Decleor Discount Code to get 25% off all orders. Approved This proposition has been tried and supported; Voucher code.