Talia Whyte

Talia Whyte:
Hello!I am a freelance journalist who has been reporting on issues related to social justice, media and technology for over 10 years. Contact me about doing story assignments at talia (at) taliawhyte (dot) com.My work can be found in the Houston Chronicle, Real Clear Politics, The Progressive, theGrio.com, The Boston Globe, MSNBC.com, PBS, Al Jazeera, among many others. Please view my Linkedin page here.
I am also principal of Global Wire Associates, a new media consulting firm that promotes innovative communication for advancing social justice. I am co-author ofDigital Activism Decoded: The New Mechanics of Change.
Please refer any Global Wire Associates related media inquiries and training requests for me to Marjane Nakello at mnakello (at) globalwireonline (dot) org.
Thanks!
Talia Whyte


Comments