Skip to main content

PUMP IT UP


Vision Carriers :: Lunations

Inez Singletary:: Lunations

Pump it Up!

June 14th, 2011

Full Moon
Lunar Eclipse
June 15, 2011
24 Sagittarius 23’

There is duality, incongruity, pain, and obfuscation. The key to coping is, “Even though I have this feeling, I deeply, and completely, accept myself.” I may be in pain, and that may feel like punishment, and bring up images of what I am doing wrong, but “I deeply, and completely, accept myself.” This is what you repeat in a healing technique called “tapping” or Emotional Freedom Technique. (Tapping.com) The feeling of not being good enough is the root sickness of body and of circumstance. Even though the root of this feeling is not being good enough, perfect enough, deserving enough, hard-working enough, deeply and completely accept yourself.

Comments