Surprise! Vegan Strawberry Cupcakes | Fashionably Cosmopolitan

Surprise! Vegan Strawberry Cupcakes | Fashionably Cosmopolitan: "For our final church leadership class tonight, everyone agreed to bring in something to eat. I thought it would be cool to sneak in a healthier option. I was looking through some of my favorite blogs and I stumbled across a blog entry in Hitting my stride where the blogger Desiree talks about making cupcakes for her vegan friend. Hers looked great, so I followed the link she had to the recipe and decided to make them for my fellow classmates. They are relatively simple and very tasty! I also looked up a recipe for some vegan butter cream icing and made this as well.

What I liked about this recipe is that the strawberry puree gives the cupcakes such a rich pink color. Try to get the freshest and sweetest strawberries you can find, because it will cut down on the amount of sugar that you need."

Comments