HOOP CITY JAZZ FESTIVAL

Save the Date


JULY 8,9,10

Hoop City Jazz Festival

Dear Artists and Crafters,

Hello, my name is John Osborn and I’m the President and Artistic Director of Hoop City Jazz, Inc., here in Springfield, MA. Perhaps we worked together at last year’s event? I am preparing for another outstanding Jazz & Art Festival and I’m contacting you to with a special opportunity.

Once again, I am offering a special arrangement for artists and crafters like you. I’ll provide booth space, for three days (7/8, 7/9 & 7/10, 2011) to display and sell your work at this year’s festival, for the small fee of $100. There’s only two catches: 1) You have to provide your own 10x10, WHITE pop-up tent and tables and 2) you have to promise to tell lots of folks about our event. 

      

We have raised the bar on talent and promotion, so we fully expect an overflow crowd to surpass last year’s 16,000 attendees. In addition to the great talent we have lined up (www.hoopcityjazz.org), there’ll be merchandisers, food vendors and more. It's going to be a very exciting and well-attended event, offering tremendous exposure for your work, as well as a great opportunity to make sales.

 I am making this offer on a “1st come, 1st served basis.” I'm hoping to enlist 20-30 participants, and when the spaces are gone, they're gone. If you’re interested, please contact me via this email address or call me @ 413-731-6590 ASAP.

Thanks.

John Osborn, President

Hoop City Jazz, Inc.

 

Comments