Roland recommends you go see I Will Follow!

Roland recommends you go see I Will Follow!
From Roland Martin, " Hello My Friends,
Hoping this note finds you happy.  Me?  I'm happy too.
Fresh from our successful opening weekend, today begins the second-week expansion of my feature film, I WILL FOLLOW.  This weekend, we blossom from five screens in five cities to 22 screens in 15 cities!  All through our black film distribution collective, AFFRM.
Critics and filmgoers alike are embracing I WILL FOLLOW.  Roger Ebert proclaimed on his national television show, "I WILL FOLLOW is one of the best films I've seen about the loss of a loved one. It isn't sentimental. It isn't superficial. It is very deeply true." He went onto champion the film in his syndicated column, then Tweeted and Facebooked about his respect for the picture several times. Mr. Ebert is joined by reviewers from the Village Voice, NY Daily News, LA Weekly, Philadelphia Inquirer, Seattle Times, BET and The Hollywood Reporter in his positive opinion of the film.
Today, I invite you to join our journey and help the thousands of volunteers and word-of-mouthers around the country in promoting this passion project.  I hope we can count on you as we continue to spread the word.
1) Please take a moment to watch and share our CNN feature which explains our landmark distribution collective, AFFRM, and explores the current state of black independent cinema.  CNN: http://tinyurl.com/iwfcnndon. "

Comments