FICKLIN MEDIA BUSINESS SPOTLIGHT-D.I.V.A

D.I.V.A. - Home

D.I.V.A is focused on providing high-quality products that will allow you to express your DIVAtude, promote the LOVE of God, and be FABULOUS while doing it!
Our first official item to launch is the D.I.V.A t-shirt!
This t-shirt to say the least is simply ~DIVALICIOUS!
It defines the D.I.V.A. acronym and introduces the world to our Lady "DIVA!" It comes in an array of colours & sizes to suit both the small and sassy & our curvy thick madames! And to add that extra special flare our Lady "DIVA!" is adorned with a set of rhinestone earrings  with a matching headband & bangle!

Comments

The DIVA said…
Thanks so much for showcasing my new up & coming business!
I am truly blessed by the opportunity to touch so many women & give them a little piece of Heaven through the products that God has inspired me to create!
I take pride in each and every item & do not take it for granted that as women wear my products that are not only lifting the name of JESUS they are also spreading the news of His awesome goodness!
Thank you again ~ What a wonderful gesture!
Kimberly ~ The DIVA
Connie Johnson said…
Tom, you are truly a blessing! Thank you for the post! I will be ordering my Divine, Inspired, Virtuously-Annointed shirt soon! Again, Thank You For the Divaliscous Shirt Add!!!