SAVE US


Click on the link below re an article that has been posted in the New Haven Independent. NHI reports upon a possible move of Save a Lot, a discount supermarket to the vacated Staples on Whalley Avenue. Let me get immediately to the point. I shop at Save a Lot. I do not consider myself to be a bad person. I am equal in the eyes of God, Allah, Yahweh and all of the heavenly movers and shakers known and unknown.I also shop at Shaw's. ( Some opposed to the possible advent of Save a Lot conjecture that it will hurt the nearby Shaw's)

I know the defenders of Shaw's quoted in the article.I consider them to be my friends. They are entitled to their opinion and to their vested interests. Have they forgotten that the Hamden Save a Lot is quite near Stop and Shop. Do they have the right to dictate to me where I choose to spend my money? Who has declared them judge of my character , morals and behavior? Perhaps their statements are quoted out of context.(Reporters sometimes do that)

For my money, the folks quoted in the article ( my friends) need to work more and talk less!http://bit.ly/3Cx9sj

Comments